U L C A F:
USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM
Thanks to Bas, ON5HB for his help with setting up the RSP1A and his excellent work with drivers. His SDR here: ON5HB Websdr
Not affiliated with Jodrell Bank in any way, just close to it! This WebSDR is owned and operated by Ian, G0XBU. Contact: email@example.com Website: g0xbu.co.uk/websdr
This SDR supports the Pocket RXTX app by Dan YO3GGX: Download HERE
Thanks to ROMA WebSDR for permission to use their smart interface. Link to their SDR HERE
Thanks to the guys at Utah WebSDR for their help with Chrome audio and DSP filtering. Here is their site: Utah WebSDR
Thanks to Pieter, PA3FWM for making the original WebSDR software. More details here: websdr.org
17 Sep 21
- Added buttons to enhance USB and LSB signals aswell as the original FM boost. These, when clicked, reduce the filter bandwidth and enable audio high boost. To revert, uncheck the buttons and reclick the USB or LSB mode button to default to original settings)
10 Sep 21
- Antenna position tab added. Click this to open a new window which displays current beam heading (relies on the PstRotator web server being open on my laptop so may come and go!)
21 Aug 21
- fixed the LCD band indicators so they correctly match the band you have selected
20 Aug 21
- Added an audio buffer control to increase audio delay to help with stuttering audio. Use the slider to adjust.
6 June 21
- Shortened the 80m band so it covers just 80 to try and reduce some QRM from strong out of band signals. Unfortunately means we lost 60m and some Aero stuff. Will see how it goes. Let me know what you think
28 April 21
- Added a new SDR Play RSP1a receiver to the CB Band. So using 3 in total now; 2m, 80m, CB
10 April 21
- Added new RSP drivers for the SDR play devices from Bas, ON5HB. Better AGC settings which enable hearing weaker stations while strong signals are present. Only caveat is the waterfall colours change alot while it adjusts itself.
- Lost the Upconverter on 80m (It didnt like 400w TX near it) so had to borrow the RSP1A from CB band and put a spare RTL on CB (RTL's dont go low enough for 80m).
- X Phase QRM eliminator added to the CB band